Suzuki Violin Teacher Training
Winter/Spring 2017: Violin Unit One Training
- Fridays, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Ten three-hour sessions: February 10, 2017 through April 14th.
- Check/Cash Discounted Rate: $640
- On-Line with Credit/Debit Card: $666
If you are interested in taking this course or would like more information, contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a printable Suzuki Teacher Training Unit One Spring 2017.
Click here to register online with credit/debit card (4% online processing fee applies).
Why Be a Suzuki Teacher?
- Are you a skilled, well-trained professional musician who would like to teach your instrument and work with young children?
- Do you have a genuine affection for children and an interest in helping them develop as human beings through the study of music?
- Are you interested in working in a cooperative atmosphere with children, parents and colleagues?
If so, you may be interested in investigating the Suzuki approach to music education. Many musicians who use the Suzuki Method have found that it provides a unique avenue for helping children and families as well as providing opportunities for their own growth as musicians, teachers, and human beings.
How to Become a Suzuki Teacher
- Take the Every Child Can! (ECC) course, an introduction to the Suzuki Philosophy and Method.
- Submit your teacher training video audition in advance to the Suzuki Association of the Americas. For details go to:Teacher Audition Guide
- Join the Suzuki Association of the Americas (SAA) as an Active teacher member.
- Register for and complete the appropriate unit training course. Upon successful completion of your training, you will be officially registered with the SAA.
Suzuki Violin Teacher Training with Pakachoag
Pakachoag faculty member Amy Matherly is a registered Teacher Trainer with the Suzuki Association of the Americas. She periodically offers Teacher Training Units for prospective and registered Suzuki violin teachers. If you are interested in a particular unit course that is not currently being offered, let us know and we will start a waiting list.