You’re invited for Open Office/Open School.
With Lemonade in the Courtyard! AND, if you are new to Pakachoag, register during Open Office/Open School hours and you qualify for a discount.
Open School/Open Office offers an opportunity for visitors to ask questions, view our space and learn more about Pakachoag Music School.
- Have you been thinking about music lessons for yourself or a child but just not sure if you want to make the commitment?
- Wondering what would be the best musical path for your pre-schooler who loves to sing?
- Wondering what payment and schedule options are available?
- Will your high schooler be challenged enough?
Drop in on
- Thursday, June 20th or Friday, June 21st
- Anytime between 4:00 and 8:00 pm.
- 10 Irving Street, Worcester, MA 01609
Directions & Parking
- We’re located inside All Saints Church, Corner of Irving & Pleasant Streets.
- If using a GPS, set to: 139 Pleasant Street, 01609 *
- Parking available in the church lot, back of building
- Enter back of building, off parking lot.
We’ll be available to answer your questions about summer and fall programs, and can show you around the School.
*If you set your GPS to 10 Irving, it will land you at the Durkin Admin Building on Irving Street. You’ll want to park and enter via Pleasant. Use 139 Pleasant for GPS.
We’ll be greeting guests on the first floor, back door. Our Offices and studios are on the 2nd and 3rd floors. If you have a disability that precludes using stairs, please call ahead and we can arrange a first floor only visit.
Discounts for Families New to Pakachoag
Visit during Open School /Open Office Hours and receive a 10% discount off the summer program, class, camp or lessons of your choice, as openings permit. OR, sign up for fall music lessons, and we’ll waive the $40 annual registration fee.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a specific time to visit, or just drop in as your schedule permits.
At Pakachoag, we believe music is for everyone, for life. No pressure to sign up. We’ll just answer questions and give you the information you need to decide if Pakachoag is right for you.
Who will you meet when you come?