Office, Staff, Board
We are in office but, due to COVID-19, we request that you call before your visit. We’re available by email Monday to Friday; sometimes on Saturdays. Summer office hours fluctuate. Please call us before visiting at 508-791-8159. Thank you!
You may find that the back entry door is locked during the summer, especially during 2020. Due to COVID-19, building schedules are mostly by appointment. If you do visit, please call the office to check if we are here – even if the back door is locked.
The quickest way to reach us is to email email@example.com.
If you prefer to leave a phone message, we’ll return your call as soon as possible. Please allow up to 24 hours during the week for a call back.
School Year Office Hours:
Online Hours (by phone and e-mail):
- Often: 9:00 to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday (School-Year). We are sometimes available earlier and later.
- Chris Wychorski, registrar, is usually available Monday to Friday between 1:00 and 3:00 pm by phone; and 1:00 and 6:00 pm in office:
In Person Office Hours:
- In Person hours fluctuate. If you specifically need to connect with someone at our 10 Irving Street office, please call ahead to ensure someone will be available at the time of your visit. Staff are often available in office as of 8:30 am and into the evening hours.
If calling to cancel a lesson or report an absence:
- For any of our locations, please call 508-791-8159 and press “1” to access the ‘general teacher mail box’ . Please leave a message including your name and your teacher’s name; or class name.
Finding Your Way:
If visiting the office at 10 Irving Street:
- Entry into the parking lot is via Pleasant Street. Set your GPS to 139 Pleasant Street.
- Entry into the Church is at the rear, off the parking lot.
- If no one is at the door to grant entry, use the keypad in the vestibule to ring the Music School office. (Please allow a minute or two for us to come down or buzz you in).
- Look for signs inside the building to find your way to our 2nd floor office.
- If visiting: Please call ahead to check on staff availability.
- Additional parking is available on-street with meter on Irving (front of building) and Oxford Street (back of building) with meter. Also the Pleasant Street parking garage, two blocks east toward Main Street.
Why We Moved from Auburn to Worcester in 2018
The School’s move into Worcester responds to long-term strategic needs, along with changes underway at our prior Auburn location. We’re excited to link more closely with Worcester’s cultural community, to be able to position ourselves for future growth, and to build on pre-existing partnerships with All Saints Church and The Hanover Theater.
If you would like more information about the School’s move and associated strategic planning, please e-mail Executive Director Sarah Smongeski at Sarah@pakmusic.org.
Summer Office Hours
Please call ahead before visiting.
Please note that our summer office hours may be irregular due to vacation time.
General Summer Hours, Mid-June through mid-August:
Monday to Thursday 9:00 to 3:30 p.m. although we are sometimes in until 6 or 7 pm
Fridays – irregular hours.
Sarah Smongeski Executive Director 508.791.8159 x1001
Kristjon Imperio Program Director
Chris Wychorski, Registrar / Office Mgr.
508-791-8159 x1000 Chris@pakmusic.org
Heather MacFarlane Mgr. of Development
508-791-8159 x1002 Heather@pakmusic.org
Suzuki Program Coordinator
Board of Directors
Kallin Johnson, President
Dr. Karen Way
Catherine Z. Collins