Forms & Registration Information
Welcome to the Registration Forms Page.
On this page, you will find:
For program policy information, please visit the Policies page.
If enrolling, we also recommend you visit Current Students pages which provide additional, more specific program information you will need.
How to Register – General Steps:
- Choose to register online with credit card or ‘pay later’ option. OR
- Choose to download and print the
- All program offerings are listed on these forms (and in the portal too).
- For summer group programs, you may also choose the online portal or please click Summer Registration Form 2017 for printable form. For Summer Private Lessons, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to discuss scheduling in advance and send you a teacher-specific registration form which is unique for each teacher (reflecting their summer availability).
- If enrolling for Private Lessons, have you contacted the office in advance to discuss scheduling options and teacher assignment? This is also requested for summer lesson inquiries.
- Please complete all information, review those items requiring signature approval; sign; and return with full tuition (for group programs) or deposit (private lessons) to the central office at 203 Pakachoag Street, Auburn, MA 01501
- If dropping off a registration form with payment and no one is in the office, feel free to slip your registration under the Director’s office door.
- If paying in cash, please call to check that someone is available at the desk to provide a receipt of payment.
Limited Financial Means? Please visit the Financial Aid page.
Forms by Program Area:
Musical Theater Starting November 1, 2017
Musical Theater 2017-2018 registration form
Early Childhood / Music Together:
Fall 2017: We’re now in Open Registration, as of August 1 until classes are full
- School Year: MT Reg Form 17-18
- We accept new family Music Together registrations starting August 1 (for Fall session); starting December 1st for Winter session; and late February/March for the Spring Session. Continuing students will receive pre-registration and discount information prior to these open enrollment dates via your classroom teacher and by e-mail.
- Visit our Music Together Class Schedules page to view an outline of class schedules.
Pakachoag offers Summer Samplers during June/July and August. Please use the Summer Program registration form. A summer registration form and program schedule is posted during the spring season.
Private Instruction: School Year 2017-2018, Summer
- School Year: Private Lesson Registration Form 2017-2018
- School Year: Private Lesson Payment Plan 2017-2018
- Summer: If registering for summer private lessons, you will need to complete Page 1 of the standard registration form, above (if you are a new student), and will also need to complete a teacher specific registration form which provides the specific summer dates for which individual teachers are available. Please call the office to discuss schedules, teacher assignment and to secure a teacher specific SUMMER form.
Suzuki Violin Program: School Year 2017-2018, Summer
- School Year: Please submit the Private Lesson Registration Form 2017-2018 and check off the “Suzuki Program – Yes” box, top of page 2. The Suzuki Program Coordinator will then contact you in order to review and determine appropriate program placement which may include a parent training class followed by assignment to an appropriate group class.
- School Year: Suzuki Payment plan 2017-2018. Combines private lesson fee with Suzuki Program fee.
- Summer: Suzuki Quick Start. Please use the Summer Program Registration form (link at top).
- Suzuki Teacher Training: Check back for upcoming training sessions.
Musical Theater Program:
- School Year: Please submit the Musical Theater 2017-2018 registration form For registration details, see How to Register – General Steps above.
- Summer: Please use the Summer Program Registration form (Item 2, toward top of page).
Information about Musical Theater classes is available on the Musical Theater program page.
Royal Conservatory Development Program (RCDP):
Pakachoag is now linked to the Royal Conservatory Development Program. Please contact the School Director for more information. We will guide you through how to register with RCDP .
Ensembles and Groups:
Information about Pakachoag ensembles and groups is available on the Ensembles program page.
Please use the appropriate forms as posted above. You may also wish to check out the Summer Session program page which may include special programs for adults.
Please look above for the summer specific registration form posted in the spring season.