Forms & Registration Information
Welcome to the Registration Forms Page.
On this page, you will find:
For program policy information, please visit the Policies page.
If enrolling, we also recommend you visit Current Students pages which provide additional, more specific program information you will need.
How to Register – General Steps:
- Choose to register online with credit card or ‘pay later’ option. OR
- Choose to download and print the
- All program offerings are listed on these forms (and in the portal too).
- For summer group programs, you may also choose the online portal (Summer on line portal will open on March 15, 2018) or please click Summer Registration Form 2018 for printable form. For Summer Private Lessons, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to discuss scheduling in advance and send you a teacher-specific registration form which is unique for each teacher (reflecting their summer availability).
- If enrolling for Private Lessons, have you contacted the office in advance to discuss scheduling options and teacher assignment? This is also requested for summer lesson inquiries.
- Please complete all information, review those items requiring signature approval; sign; and return with full tuition (for group programs) or deposit (private lessons) to the central office at 10 Irving Street, Worcester, MA 01609.
- If dropping off a registration form with payment, we suggest calling ahead to check if someone is in the Worcester office, 2nd floor at All Saints Church. (Enter via Pleasant Street, back parking lot.)
- If paying in cash, please call to check that someone is available in Worcester, at the desk to provide a receipt of payment.
Limited Financial Means? Please visit the Financial Aid page.
Forms by Program Area:
Musical Theater Starting November 7, 2018
Families can register for Musical Theater through the registration portal or by printing the Musical Theater 2018-2019 registration form, completing and returning to the school, with payment, to Pakachoag Music School, 10 Irving Street, Worcester, MA 01609.
Music Together and Rhythm Kids classes: Winter 2019
Returning families can register as of November 1st through the registration portal or by printing the Returning Music Together and Rhythm Kids Registration Form Winter 2019, completing and returning to the school, with payment, to Pakachoag Music School, 10 Irving Street, Worcester, MA 01609. New families please use New Family Music Together and Rhythm Kids Registration Form 18-19.
- We accept new family Music Together registrations starting
- August 1 (for Fall session);
- December 1st for Winter session; and
- March 1 for the Spring Session.
- Continuing students will receive pre-registration and discount information prior to these open enrollment dates via your classroom teacher and by e-mail.
- Visit our Music Together Class Schedules page to view an outline of class schedules.
Pakachoag offers Summer Samplers during June/July and August. Please use the Summer Program registration form. A summer registration form and program schedule is posted during the spring season.
Private Instruction: School Year 2018-2019, Summer
- School Year: After consulting the office regarding teacher placement and scheduling, please submit this Private Lessons Registration – 2018-2019 form.
- Summer: If registering for summer private lessons, you will need to complete Page 1 of the standard registration form, above (if you are a new student), and will also need to complete a teacher specific registration form which provides the specific summer dates for which individual teachers are available. Please call the office to discuss schedules, teacher assignment and to secure a teacher specific SUMMER form.
Suzuki Violin Program: School Year 2018-2019
- School Year: Please submit the Private Lessons Registration – 2018-2019 and check off the “Suzuki Program – Yes” box, top of page 2. The Suzuki Program Coordinator will then contact you in order to review and determine appropriate program placement which may include a parent training class followed by assignment to an appropriate group class.
- School Year: Suzuki Payment Plan 2018-2019. Combines private lesson fee with Suzuki Program fee.
- Summer: Suzuki Quick Start. Please use the Summer Program Registration form.
- Suzuki Teacher Training: Check back for upcoming training sessions.
Musical Theater Program:
- School Year: For registration details, see How to Register – General Steps above.
- Summer: Please use the Summer Program Registration form (Item 2, toward top of page).
Information about Musical Theater classes is available on the Musical Theater program page.
Royal Conservatory Development Program (RCDP):
Pakachoag is now linked to the Royal Conservatory Development Program. Please contact the School Director for more information. We will guide you through how to register with RCDP .
Ensembles and Groups:
Information about Pakachoag ensembles and groups is available on the Ensembles program page.
Please use the appropriate forms as posted above. You may also wish to check out the Summer Session program page and related sub-pages, which may include special programs for adults.
Please look above for the summer specific registration form posted in the spring season.