Forms & Registration Information
Welcome to the Registration Forms Page.
On this page, you will find:
- Links for registration forms. Please note that as of March 2019, we are transitioning to web based registration forms which will begin to replace printable forms.
- General information on how to register
For program policy information, please visit the Policies page.
If enrolling, we also recommend you visit Current Students pages which provide additional, more specific program information you will need.
How to Register – General Steps:
- Choose to register online with credit card OR
- Submit a Web Registration Form and pay later (with check or cash) OR
- Download and complete a printable registration form.
School Year 2019-2020
As of July 23, 2019, we’re currently setting up registration for fall programs. Please check back shortly.
Summer 2019 Registration
For summer 2019 group programs, registration opens March 11, 2019.
- You can either complete a web based Registration Long Form and mail in check (or deliver cash); or,
- Pay online with credit card.
- If you wish to pay online with credit card, please complete the Student Information Short Form. Then, when clicking “submit & continue” you will be re-directed to the online portal. Once in the portal,
- Search for your class(es) of choice and ‘add to cart’
- Log In: You will be prompted to enter account information (user name, password) or set up an account. If your email is already in our our database (very likely if you have had any prior contact with us), the system will prompt you to log in or have the auto-populated pre-existing user name and password be sent to your email.
- Once you are logged in to your account, you can return to find your class
- Continue to cart, enter payment information, and place order
Register links for classes, camps and other group programs can be found on each of the summer program sub-pages.
For Summer Private Lessons, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to discuss scheduling in advance and send you a teacher-specific registration form which is unique for each teacher (reflecting their summer availability). Summer private lesson schedule information is available starting in late April.
Summer Lesson schedules begin to become available in late April, proceeding into May. If you are interested in Summer Lessons, have you contacted the office in advance to discuss scheduling options and teacher assignment? Then, please complete this Summer Lesson Registration Web Form. You will also need to complete and submit the Teacher-Specific Lesson Scheduling Form. Please email email@example.com if you do not yet have the teacher-specific form.
Summer Lesson Web Registration Form
Printable Program Forms: School Year 2018-2019
For printable registration forms found below, please complete all information, review those items requiring signature approval; sign; and return with full tuition (for group programs) or deposit (private lessons) to the central office at 10 Irving Street, Worcester, MA 01609.
If dropping off a registration form with payment, we suggest calling ahead to check if someone is in the Worcester office, 2nd floor at All Saints Church. (Enter via Pleasant Street, back parking lot.)
If paying in cash, please call to check that someone is available in Worcester, at the desk to provide a receipt of payment.
Limited Financial Means? Please visit the Financial Aid page.
Forms by Program Area:
Musical Theater – For 2019-2020, this program is under review.
Watch for emails or check back later in August for an update.
Music Together and Rhythm Kids classes: Fall 2020
March 1, 2019: We are now in open registration for Spring Session Music Together. Visit this page to register.
Music Together Spring Registration
- We accept new family Music Together registrations starting
- August 1 (for Fall session);
- December 1st for Winter session; and
- March 1 for the Spring Session.
- Continuing students will receive pre-registration and discount information prior to these open enrollment dates via your classroom teacher and by e-mail.
- Visit our Music Together Class Schedules page to view an outline of class schedules.
Pakachoag offers Music and Movement Summer Samplers during June/July and August. Please visit the Summer Session sub-page for Music and Movement 0 to 5 for a registration link.
Private Instruction: School Year 2019-2020
- School Year: After consulting the office regarding teacher placement and scheduling, please submit either:
- Summer: If registering for summer private lessons, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to discuss schedules, teacher assignment. We’ll email you the appropriate registration form.
Suzuki Violin Program: School Year 2019-2020
- School Year: Please submit the private lesson printable form or web based form — links found above — and check off the “Suzuki Program – Yes” option. The Suzuki Program Coordinator will then contact you in order to review and determine appropriate program placement which usually includes a parent training class followed by assignment to an appropriate group class.
- School Year: Suzuki Payment plan 19-20. Combines private lesson fee with Suzuki Program fee.
- Summer: Suzuki First Steps. Please use the Summer Program Registration form.
- Suzuki Teacher Training: Check back for upcoming training sessions.
Musical Theater Program:
For 2019-2020, Please check back later in August.
- School Year: For registration details, see How to Register – General Steps above.
- Summer: Please use the Summer Program Registration form (Item 2, toward top of page).
Information about Musical Theater classes is available on the Musical Theater program page.
Royal Conservatory Development Program (RCDP):
Pakachoag is now linked to the Royal Conservatory Development Program. Please contact the School Director for more information. We will guide you through how to register with RCDP .
Ensembles and Groups:
Information about Pakachoag ensembles and groups is available on the Ensembles program page.
Please use the appropriate forms as posted above. You may also wish to check out the Summer Session program page and related sub-pages, which may include special programs for adults.
Please see Item 2, top of page.