Here in our registration section…
- You can find links to register for programs and classes
- You can find information about web-based registration forms (or printable forms).
- You can find tuition and fee information related to your program of choice
- You can also learn more about how to apply for financial aid.
As of March 1, 2019, we are transitioning to new formats for registration, including web based (rather than printable) forms. If you do not find what you need, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 508-791-8159.
New Registration Portal Starting March 2019
If you wish to register and pay with credit card, you can do that in the registration portal. Please note that the new portal is supported by Chrome, IE and Safari; but not by Firefox browser.
To Register for School Year
Please move to our registration sub page where you can select one of three options for registration:
Registration Page: Forms & Online for School Year
- Web based forms (to use when paying cash/check)
- Printable forms (to download and mail in with check) or
- “Short web-based forms” linking you to the on line portal for registration and payment with credit card.
To Register for Summer 2019
To register for summer classes move to our summer session section of the website. Browse the program sub-pages to find your program of interest. On each program page, you will find a link for registration.
Summer Session and Program Sub-Pages
Performance Program Sign Up?
For private lesson families ….
Performance Program Page
The Performance Program page provides links for performance class sign up and for Recital ‘Request to Participate’ forms.