One of the reasons our students say they love Pakachoag is because of the special connections they develop with their teachers.
About Pakachoag Faculty
Our faculty are all experts in their assigned are of instruction. Additionally, most of our private lesson teachers are active performers, as well as caring teachers. This means we take time to understand your needs, and will work with you to find the best placement.
Whether you’re a child or an adult, a beginner or heading toward a conservatory degree, our team of over 30 faculty members will work with you to support your learning goals.
This is my fourth year playing the piano. At Pakachoag, I really like the atmosphere of learning.
Appleton. Age 12.
Faculty information is available by area of instruction or alphabetically.
Meet our Faculty
By Instrument Family
Or, visit our sub-page Faculty by Name for an alphabetical listing.
Piano, Pipe Organ, Keyboard, Accordion, Harp
- Janeen Baker, Piano
- Susan Page Howland, Harp:
Lever Harp, Pedal Harp.
- Andrey Karpyuk, Piano
- Kristjon Imperio, Piano
- Kamilla Isanbaeva Irving, Piano
- Inna Muravnik, Piano
- William Ness, Organ
- Sarah Okerlund, Keyboard Classes
- Sam Politz, Jazz Piano
- Debby Sedgwick, Piano (Worcester & W. Boylston)
- Curtis Smith, Piano
- Christon Carney, Voice (Classical, Opera, Musical Theater, Folk)
- Myoung Han, Voice (Pop, country, musical theater, classical, folk, opera, pop, R&B, blues, gospel, jazz, and soul). Also available for combined piano/vocal instruction.
- Silvia Irving, Voice (Musical Theater, Classical, Opera, Folk)
Strings: Guitar / Ukulele / Sitar / Harp
- Jeff Dostal, Guitar, Bass Guitar (Electric, Acoustic, Jazz, Folk, Classical, Pop)
- Susan Page Howland, Harp – lever harp; 8 week blocks of lessons available.
Pedal harp information available upon request.
- Michael Stubblefield, Guitar (Electric, Acoustic, Jazz, Folk, Classical, Pop); Ukelele; Music Composition
- Usha Verma, Sitar (Classical Indian)
Composition – Musicianship/Theory
Music Leadership Team
Meet our Faculty- Alphabetically
Our alphabetical listing includes head shots so you can also find faculty visually.
Here, we recognize faculty members who served for a decade or longer before retiring from Pakachoag. They remain part of our Pakachoag family.
- Jonathan Clark, Trumpet
- Maxim Korn, Violin
- Lea Lucia Lipner, Piano
- Mary Anne Slack, Early Childhood / Music Together