Finding Your Way in the Portal
Fall 2019 – For Private Lesson Families
Pakachoag is now using an online registration system that ties directly to our internal database.
If you are using a payment plan, you will need to log in to check dollars coming due. We’ve included some notes below to help explain the process.Move to Registration-Account Portal
We no longer send out invoices prior to payment due dates, but will send a reminder to log in.
Here are the steps to retrieve your payment due information. Please note that accounts are tied to the PRIMARY (usually the primary parent or adult student) e-mail in our system.
If you are unable to access a computer for log-in on a permanent basis, please let us know and we’ll assist.
Please log in no sooner than one month prior to due date (this ensures any prior payments have been processed).
- Click the button above or below to move to the payment portal.
- If you have previously logged in, enter your user name and password.
- If this is your first time logging in, click “forgot” and the system will send you a pre-existing, auto-generated, user name and password to the primary email on file.
- Under the tab for “Account Balance” you can view your current registration(s) and related payment information.
- To view any dollars due and outstanding as of the date your are logging in, look in the “Balance [current date] ” box .
- To view dollars due on a specific payment plan due date, for instance as of November 1, click “See Balance Due on Different Date” and enter 11/1/2019 (or enter an alternate upcoming payment plan dates as desired).