Pakachoag Music School is On the Move!
We’re excited to announce that Pakachoag Music School is expanding its footprint into Worcester. We’ll be moving our offices on December 18 and 19th to All Saints Church, at the corner of Irving and Pleasant Streets. Private lessons and related programming will gradually transfer to All Saints starting in January, 2018 and continuing through June.
We’d like you to know how to find us!!
- Our offices move December 18 and 19, 2917
- Music Together classes will continue as previously scheduled, at the five locations currently offered.
- Private Lessons and related programming will transfer into Worcester starting in January and continuing through June.
- Auburn lessons and classes will begin to function as satellite programs as of next week.
- Our West Boylston lessons and classes will continue as a satellite program.
Our new address: 10 Irving Street, Worcester, MA 01609 at All Saints Church, corner of Irving and Pleasant Streets.
For more complete information on how to find us, parking, and office hours visit our Office/Staff page.
We’re excited to be celebrating our 35th anniversary year by moving forward in new ways. As we begin our journey to anchor in Worcester during 2018, we hope you’ll join us along the way – for lessons, classes, and concerts.
Why the Move?
The School’s move into Worcester responds to long-term strategic needs, along with changes underway at Pakachoag Church.
We’re excited to link more closely with Worcester’s cultural community, to be able to position ourselves for future growth, and to build on pre-existing partnerships with All Saints Church and The Hanover Theater.
Many thanks to All Saints Church, known for its long standing-commitment to excellence in music, for the warm welcome.
We extend our thanks to Pakachoag Church, the School’s founder, who has been generous over many years through the provision of space at reduced rental rates.
If you would like more information about the School’s move and associated strategic planning, please e-mail Executive Director Sarah Smongeski at Sarah@pakmusic.org.
Sarah Smongeski, Executive Director
Pakachoag Music School